- 2011 -- The Business of Humanity® project is established through funding from the Beall Family Foundation.
- October 2013 – The Business of Humanity® Conference, “Energizing Low-Income Communities: The Promise of DC Technology,” is held in Prague, Czech Republic.
- June 2014 – The Hillman Foundation Opportunity Fund awards an $800,000 grant for the development of DC power projects in the Pittsburgh region. Half of the funding is committed to the Homewood project.
- Summer 2015 – Partnerships are reached with our partners in India
- Winter & Spring 2016 – Groundbreaking of greenhouse site in Homewood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- April 7 -9, 2016 – Business of Humanity® Conference entitled; "Energizing Human and Economic Development: Leveraging the Power of DC Technology."
- Spring 2016 - Complete construction of Off-Grid DC-Powered bioshelter laboratory in Homewood, PA
- Spring 2017 - Official Opening of Off-Grid DC-Powered bioshelter laboratory in Homewood, PA
- February 2019 - Official Opening of the Tuvar Health and Wellness Center in Gujarat, India